Monday, July 31, 2017

What a Semester it's been.


We made it!

This semester has been a blur and very bittersweet for me. 

At the beginning of this course, I was hesitant due to my limited knowledge on technology. As we approach week six, I am humbled and appreciative of my experiences in EME 6414. 

I tested my boundaries by jumping into uncharted territories and learned so much (more so about myself). I've learned that while I may not be tech savvy, there are thousands of skilled users who have posted tutorials. My biggest revelation is that connection via blogging, posting, and sharing may not be my most enjoyable past time, BUT I can appreciate it so much more than I ever could have prior to this course.

Connection and distribution of information are critical in today's society. Now that I've been immersed in the many different Web 2.0 sites, I can catch up in this fast-paced world. 

So with that being said, here's to our last week! I hope you've all grown as much as I have and that you will enjoy the last few remaining weeks of summer!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trisha,
    I feel much the same way. I've grown tremendously in this course, and now feel confident to jump right into learning about a new tool, even though I am not super tech savvy. I hope you have a good, final week of summer C!

    Enjoy the three weeks between summer and fall:).

    ReplyDelete