Sunday, July 23, 2017

Week 4 Reflection

As this week comes to a close, I'm exhausted from curating and navigating through the various sites the internet has to offer. It's unfathomable to me that there are some people that use more than 10 social media sites when I can barely keep track of three.

I've been pretty surprised with myself for trying as many tools. Going into this, I thought I'd fight tooth and nail (since I'm so tech-challenged), but I've been happy with my experiences so far. It's helpful knowing that I have an entire group of classmates going through the same troubles I am.

My favorite tool that I used this week was flickr. My favorite feature (#ISLTprobs) was that I could easily find the types of licensing an image had with detailed explanations for how it could be shared/distributed. Check out my VoiceThread to hear more about my experiences with flickr!

Please leave comments on which tools you used this week and which were your most/least favorites! I'd love to hear your perspective and continue keeping an open mind when using these programs.

Thanks! Here's to the upcoming week 5! :)

2 comments:

  1. Few people really seriously use that many all the time. It's not doable. Most of us find ways to merge the tools, rely on feeds, etc.
    Flickr is pretty awesome when you need an image. I used to share a lot of images. Probably should get back to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flickr was very fun in terms of looking through other peoples photos. A social media site I use religiously is Instagram because I enjoy seeing what others are doing/celebrating/going through. It's great to see and interact with others everywhere.

      Delete