Thursday, August 3, 2017

Produsages in Canvas

Happy (Rainy) Afternoon!
I've been looking through everyone's Produsage Projects on EME 6414's discussion board and am astounded that there are that many sites out there for use! I'm curious if these are sites that you've found from the course, discovered on the internet, or have been using for a while.

I noticed a few of you used Canvas and am especially curious to hear your feedback. As the instructor/educator and creator of your lesson, did you like or dislike this application? Was it user friendly? Did you notice any potential issues?

From a learner's perspective, I found the site aesthetically pleasing and logically placed, making everything easily accessible from the toolbar on the left. I expect I won't learn this module overnight, but I feel that it is user-friendly enough to that I would catch on quickly.

Any Canvas users out there? Please share your opinions/experiences!

Trisha

1 comment:

  1. I am taking a module now that is hosted on Canvas. As a student, Canvas is easy to navigate becuase of how the categorization is done. You have a tab for syallbus, one for modules where you will see all that is required every week and an assignment tab. I am not sure if it has those poll and quiz creation features like Edmodo which i tried.

    ReplyDelete